Climbing Back on the Wagon

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So, after a 6 month sebatical, I am back on the work out train.

Now, don't get my wrong. I've been exercising (some). Daugenet and I have been walking most mornings or evenings around the neighborhood. Just recently we increased the walk to two laps from one lap...so we're trying to do 3 miles. It's just so hard to get up that early.

I also went back to training with Elvis...the body builder, not the dead singer. Today is workout number 2. He kicked my but last week, so we'll see what happens this week.

I've also tried to focus more on what I've been putting into my mouth and how often I eat. Elvis put me on a diet when I was getting in shape for the wedding. He had me eating every 3 hours - so I'm triyng to get back into that grove again. And, unfortunately, the diet didn't include fast food, fries, soda... :)

Now, granted, I haven't really put on weight since the wedding. I've fluctuated some which is expected, but I've essentially maintained. Now I am ready to take off those next 10 pounds and get toned again. I want to get ready for bikini season! And I'm serious about it this time. ...I'm serious about it everytime...

So, I am going to try to be better about keeping my readers (if there really are any readers) posted on my progress. Soon, I will post some goals as well...

1 comments:

Beth December 12, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

I read! I read! (I'm just finally realizing I never added you to my blog roll on my site)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP