Striving!

>> Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So I was talking with a co-worker about a week ago about weight loss and setting goals. Of course if you set yourself goals and deadlines you have something to work towards. Well, I am a procrastinator. My last goal was the wedding and I wanted to have lost 15 pounds by the time I got married. Between this time last year and the wedding I had lost almost 10 pounds (go me!). I've gained 2 pounds since the wedding - which is beyond amazing since my diet has gone to hell in a handbasket and I have stopped working out all together.

So that brings us to now. I set a new goal last night. I want to lose 5 pounds before Daugenet and I leave for our honeymoon on August 22. 2 of those 5 pounds were "re-gain" after the wedding so those should be the easiest 2 pounds to lose. The next 3 though will be work!

After that goal, I know I want another goal to lose another 5 pounds and 2 inches off my hips. I'm just not sure when that "deadline" will take place. I am thinking that it may be Thanksgiving. If I were to judge my progress by cloth sizing alone - I'd be miserable. I have lost all of that weight and I can't even fit into a smaller pant size. BUT on the plus side - my pants fit better now. I'm not squeezed into them like a sausage.

So there. I've announced my new goal to the world (or to the vast blogging community that doens't read my blog). I will lose 5 pounds by August 22!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP