New Home

>> Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dauge and I closed on our new home last Friday. We are pretty excited to be out of the apartment because now we have more room to spread out. We weren't so excited about the whole "moving" idea though...my apartment was on the second floor and we carried the majority of the heavy things down the stairs together. I thought my arms were going to fall off! :) This weekend brings the exciting move from Charleston. I think that move will be entirely more painful than moving from the apartment. This move will consist of all of the real furniture that we have...couches, bedroom suite, desks, everything in the kitchen (minus the fridge)... We have some help this weekend, but I know that it's still going to be a long weekend.

I also got the news yesterday that my grandmother passed away around 1pm. It was my mom's mom. She was really a great woman and raised nine amazing children. Everyone is pretty upset about her passing but she is really better off. She was struggling to breath and struggling to get around. She will be much happier and we will all see her again on the other side. :) Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the funeral, but Dauge and I will definitely be thinking about everyone this weekend.

Besides all of that craziness, not a lot is going on. (Yeah, right). Hopefully our house will be in order soon because I have some serious crafting that I need to start working on! The next major project is the wedding scrapbook and Jean's invites. I am pretty excited about both!

1 comments:

Beth July 8, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

You guys will have to post pictures soon of the new house :-)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP