Invites

>> Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So I finally finished my invitations. Big, huge, yay! I spent a lot of time working on them off and on since Christmas...and I am so relieved that they have finally been mailed out. I decided to make a pocketfold invitation with 4 inserts. I did this for two reasons: 1. Because I had admired how wonderful they looked but really didn't want to spend the money on purchasing them and 2. I want to start my own "side business". I enjoy paper crafts...and just crafts in general. I actually have my first "gig", which is invites for a friends wedding at Christmas. I'm so excited to be making her invites for her!!

So without further ado, below are pictures of my invitations...





And here was the moment that I felt total relief that they were finished....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP