Tuesday FAIL

>> Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This week I have been going into work an hour early to make up some of the time that I would have to take off for the Thanksgiving holiday.

So I show up at the office at 6:30am and the building is apparently functioning on emergency power. There was enough power to boot up my computer, check my email once, and that's it.

Fastforward to 8am after the rest of the office has gotten to work. The power totally goes out and a few of us decide we're going to breakfast. When we got back to the office about 9am - we were told to go home. So, I did.

I went home and cleaned my bathrooms, got my Goodwill stuff together and delivered it, went to Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond for a few things, went to the gym for an extended cardio session (because I had the time, right?)

I got home around 2:30pm and checked my email. Power and network came back around 11:30. Everyone else went back to work.

FAIL.


post signature

1 comments:

Desiree Lynn November 18, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

I would have done the exact same thing! No work...that means time to do errands. I don't think it was a fail. :)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP