Tasty Tuesday

>> Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Etta over at Adventures in Holy Matrimony sponsers "Tasty Tuesday" to find new recipes to try out (and of course share them all with her blogger friends!)

I chose a Slow Cooker recipe that my husband and I have tried a couple of times now. It's oh-so-good!


Pepper Crusted Short Ribs from Crock-Pot.com

Ingredients
3 to 4 pounds beef short ribs
1/4 cup cracked black pepper
10 cloves garlic, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 onion, sliced
3 cups beef broth

Directions
  1. Rub pepper and garlic onto all sides of ribs.
  2. Sprinkle with salt.
  3. Place on broiler pan and broil until browned.
  4. Place onion in stoneware.
  5. Add ribs and pour beef broth over ribs.
  6. Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours or on High 4-5 hours.


If you try out this recipe - let me know what you think!


post signature

2 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker November 11, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Yay, thanks for participating! I really need to try one of the few recipes that I've received and show it off on the blog!

Elle November 11, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

I don't know if this is *the* recipe I've had, but I have eaten a crock pot ribs recipe very similar to this on several occasions (after having it the first time, I kept requesting it!) and THEY.WERE.AWESOME! Soooo stinkin tender and flavorful. You must try these tout de suite!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP