Wednesday Weigh-In

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Under the wire again... It was a busy day at work today! Going in about 8 different directions.

This morning when I stood on the scale, I rubbed my eyes and got off the scale. Got back on the scale. I did that three times. It was the same number every time.

Last week: 154.8 lb
This week: 152.2 lb

Huh? Really? I expected to be less than last week since last week I was bloated. But roughly 2.5lb less? I'll take it!

The 5k training (for the 5k that I have not signed up for yet) is going well. I have another jog in the morning. My hamstrings are really tight...so if you have any suggestions besides just stretching - let's hear it!

...there are more things going on in my life than just standing on a scale on Wednesdays. Some of them are "confidential" (work related...proposals and what not) and some of them I just haven't gotten around to posting. With Dauge being on the road the past few weeks and not getting back until Sunday life has been really quiet. My BFF isn't here - so I have been looking for any outlet to have a non-work related conversation. Some days that's hard. It's okay though. He'll be home soon!


post signature

4 comments:

Amy May 13, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

I always enjoy when you get online and talk to boring ol' me!

Glad to hear Dauge will be gettin' back soon. Hopefully I'll get to see the two of you by the end of the month!

Crystal May 14, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Epsom salt soaks. Trust me they are well worth the $4 you'll spend on the salt. Just add a lot. You'll feel like it's too much, but it's not. I use about 1/4 of the bag or box per soak.

Beth May 14, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

I hate to say it, but stretch 'em! I didn't stretch for the first 6 months that I was running and it's taken 3-4 to get them loosened back up!

Lynsey Kaye May 14, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Epsom salt is a good suggestion. My only other suggestion would be heat then stretch...on and off at the end of the day.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP