Mishelle's Wedding Invitations

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

These invitations turned out amazing. I am so excited about this invitation suite I put together for Mishelle and Zach. This is the first glimpse everyone will see for their big day - and I know they are really excited about it!

My favorite part about the invitation is that it's a pocketfold - but the inserts didn't have the titles on the edges. Instead the scroll work is poking out the side and it makes for a very nice look.

I also love all the little touches of pink on the inserts. Mishelle's color scheme is of course black, white and just a touch of pink. So cute!

If you like what you see - let me know and we can whip up some designs for you too!


post signature

2 comments:

Amy April 26, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Oh man. Now I want a man so I can beg you for invitations, too. These look AMAZING! I'm very much impressed.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP