No motivation...

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have no motivation to be at work today. It's so quiet and no one else wants to be here either. I only have to make it to lunch tomorrow and I'm free to do whatever it is I want! (which does not include shopping or cleaning).

Speaking of motivation...it's been lacking on the exercise front this week too. I am working out with Elvis today - who I need to get a picture of because he may as well be a legend. I wanted to get in a workout with him before Christmas so I wouldn't be overtaken with guilt when we roll out the table cloth for Christmas dinner. Yum!

My parents and brother are coming to the Breaux house this year for Christmas. We decided we just couldn't travel this year since our close friends, Mark and Jean, are getting married two days after Christmas. Hectic? I think so. So we're hosting. And I'm excited. Excited for two reasons: 1. we don't have to go anywhere. Yes! 2. I am going to learn how to cook a turkey and make a big meal. Awesome!

As a side effect (if you would call it that) our house has gone a major overhaul in the sense that we have finally gotten most of the living spaces liveable and clean. That's a pretty big deal for us since we've been in the house for 6 months. We moved all of our boxes to one room and we will work out of that room to unpack those boxes. It'll help us feel less overwhelmed by there being crap in every single corner of the house.

And to wrap it up here are some stats for the week...
Start weight: 157 lb
This week: 155.6 lb (-1.4) Yeah! Let's keep it up!

Typically I weigh myself on Mondays. But yesterday morning the bathroom was so cold, all I wanted to do was get dressed in a hurry!

1 comments:

Beth December 23, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

I vote buying a Roaster Oven....you can cook a turkey perfectly in 3 hours with very little work! They're $24 right now at ::gulp:: the dreaded Wal-mart. Good luck making the Christmas dinner! It will all turn out great :-)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP